Page title
System for Award Management (SAM) Registration Renewal

Main page content
Grant and cooperative agreement applicants, recipients, and individuals planning to apply must have an active SAM registration.

SAM is the official U.S. Government system that helps manage the federal awards process. SAM replaced the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) in July 2012.

SAM Registration Must Be Active

All SAMHSA grant and cooperative agreement applicants, grant recipients, and organizations that are sub-recipients must:

To learn more, visit SAM.

Last Updated

Last Updated: